Water Test Meters: HM Digital TDS3
HM TDS-3 Meter is ideal for both residential and commercial applications including but not limited to water purification, waste-water regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, and residential RO applications. Measurement range is 0-9990 ppm.
TDS Meters Are Used To:
- Check the performance of your water filter
- Confirm your drinking water is at a safe, healthy TDS level
- Measure TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) levels for othe applications
- This particular TDS meter is highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology. The HM TDS-3 comes factory calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution (meters can be easily recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver).
The HM TDS3 also features:
- Hold Function -- so you can save measurements for convenient reading and recording
- Auto-Off Function -- Shuts the meter off automatically after 10 minutes to conserve batteries
- Built-In Digital Thermometer
- Large Display LCD Screen
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Vinyl Carrying Case with belt clip
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
TDS3 Meter Specifications:
- TDS Range: 0-9990 ppm (parts per million)
- Temp Range: 0-80 degrees Celsius
- Resolution: 1 ppm, 1 degree Celsius
- Accuracy: plus or minus 2%
- Power Source: 2 x 1.5 volt button cell batteries (included)
- Battery life : 1000 hours
- Dimensions: 6" x 1.25" x 1"
Click Here for More Information on This Meter