Water Test Meters: Conductivity Meter
Check the purity of water (water conductivity). Conductivity Meter is an instrument for the measurement of TDS (total dissolved solids) or hardness in freshwater.
- Measure the conductivity value in fluids in µS (microSimens)
- Quick response with large digital display
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Carbon probes in protected durable housing
- Conductivity Probe is permanent and may never require replacement
- Over range indicator
- Remote probe with 36" lead
- Pocket size unit with integral easel back
- Low battery indicator
- Easy to carry and operate
- Conductivity measurement range: 0 to 1999 µS (microSimens)
- Resolution: 1µS
- Accuracy: ±(4% + 3 digits), * 23± 5°C
- Display: 13 mm (0.7") LCD; 3 1/2 digits
- Temperature compensation: automatic, 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Power: 9v battery (not included)
- Power consumption: approximately 5mA DC
- Operating temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Operating humidity: <80% RH
- Weight: approximately 7.8 oz (220g) (including battery & probe)
- Main instrument: 5.2" x 2.8" x 1.0" inch (131 x 70 x 25 mm)
- Sensor probe: 5" length x 7/8" Ø (diameter) with 36" wire lead
- Factory calibration cert
- Sensor probe
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Conversions: 33 µS=17.9ppm=1dH.
Good quality reverse osmosis water measures 5–15 µS, while de-ionized water typically measures 0–1 µS.
Clean the electrodes, when necessary, by soaking the tip in acid (e.g., vinegar or diluted hydrochloric acid (muriatic acid) and then rinsing well in water. If it is heavily fouled with organic material, soaking the tip in alcohol or bleach may help. Gentle wiping with a soft, nonabrasive cloth may also be acceptable.
Click Here for More Information on This Meter